Wednesday 7 September 2011

Client Feedback

Dear John

I am so sorry not to have got back to you before. I just wanted to say that we had an absolutely fantastic holiday in Tanzania and Zanzibar. Thanks to you the choice of hotels was excellent and the z suite was an inspired recommendation
It worked brilliantly with our kids in the room below and having the suite as a wonderful gathering point, especially at sunset. The Neptune Pwani was was great too and a good contrast to the Z in terms of its size and facilities. I undertstand that a friend of mine has been in touch and I believe has ended up booking a similar holiday. I'm sure they'll have a great time too.

We certainly want to go back one day, so may well be in touch again.

In the meantime, thank you for designing such a fantasic holiday for us.

With best wishes

Pam Stocks

Need more info?


Please contact our Zanzibar Holiday Experts now.





Call: 0044 (0)1227 753180

No comments:

Post a Comment