Wednesday 28 March 2012

Client Feedback - Unguja Lodge


Hi Laura,

The Unguja Lodge was fantastic, the familial environment was perfect for me since I was travelling alone.  Martin and the staff were incredibly hospitable and on a number of occasions, given that there were only a handful of guests we all joined forces for supper, which was lovely.  The villa was amazing, quite large for one person but it was incredible having an open air shower each evening.  Nick and the water sports team were so helpful in including me on various trips, I was fortunate enough to swim with dolphins, which was one of the most magical 30 minutes of my life and something I will never forget.  

I loved having a family of black tail monkeys living in the rafters of my villa, but my only reservation about re-visiting the Unguja (as I will certainly be going back to Zanzibar with friends and family) is that the beach is very poor and while swimming at high tide is blissful, there is really nowhere to plonk a towel during much of the day.  My family love the beach and ocean so were we to go back to Zanzibar I may opt to stay at a hotel with more of a permanent beach.

My stay was completely perfect for me and what I needed and I can not thank you enough for recommending the Unguja as it was absolutely right up my street.

Thank you so much for all your help and it was wonderful to meet Kylie and spend some time with her.

Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment